Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Weddings

I hate weddings, they suck ass. Everyone gets together to watch two people (maybe more) get stuck with each other legally. Everyone knows that they won't spend the rest of their lives together. Someone is gonna end up cheating, if they haven't already. The families spend thousands of dollars for a fucking party. People spend hundreds of dollars to travel and buy "gifts". You know what, you should give me a fucking gift for spending money on your damn party. And I'm not talking about a little trinket, I want a damn blender!!

Why the hell should I come out and watch you tie the knot when I don't care if you last or not? I mean, I know you won't!! Chances are you'll be divorced in a couple of years. I do not see what the point of throwing a damn wedding is, besides the free stuff. Please people, if you wanna tie yourself to someone else, please elope. It will save you and us a lot of money and grief. Weddings are EVIL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home