Sunday, July 10, 2005

Oh geez

Have I really become such a puss that I am now blogging? What the hell is blogging anyway? All I want to do is have a place to rant about how idiotic our world is. I mean, honestly, do people have to make such a big deal out of everything. Hurricane Dennis, for example. Um, hello you MORONS, why are you living there still? Don't you think nature is just teaching you a lesson? Maybe it is getting even. There were hurricanes long before you ever bought your ugly little house. Why do they even name these hurricanes, its just asking for trouble. Some little kid named Dennis (and why would you name a kid Dennis?) is gonna get killed and they news will just eat that story up.

I don't give a shit about the stupid hurricane, i'm not stupid enough to live in that part of the world. All I have to worry about is my whitetrash neighbors blowing my head off accidently while they twirl their guns around and drink cheap beer. And who would fucking care, anyway? I don't give a rats ass about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. They would make a great couple, but who cares!!! Don't we have better things to do? Why are they so newsworthy? What about Joe Blow? Does Joe Blow get the fucking time of day? Nope!! Why?? Because he is boring, just like this blog.

I'm just getting started, can't wait to rant about all of the morons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home