Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harry Potter Mania!!

The Sixth book was released today, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and the whole world is Harry Potter Crazy!! I am so excited, I can't wait to get my hand on a copy. I will then proceed to read, read, and read some more until I have read every last bit. Rowling is an absolute genius, and I am so sad that we have only one more book after this one. Pretty hard to believe that just two years ago I had never picked up one of the books. "Oh, it's popular so it must suck." Nope!! The series may go down in history as one of the best EVER!! No, it already is one of the best ever!!

As for all of you peeps out there, I will absolutely kill anyone who spoils any bit of the book. I will be avoiding the news, the paper, and possibly society until I can snatch a copy. I'm so afraid that in this age of spoilers that someone is gonna ruin it for me. I may just have to camp out for the last book release, soak up the atmosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home