Friday, July 15, 2005

Grand Theft Auto

Huge fan of the game, I have the first three versions on PC. Always wanted them to expand the game. Sure, it fun enough to kill cops, run over pedestrians, and blow up cars... but what about some real action? A few years ago they added prostitutes, which was great!! Now there is a huge controversy created by none other than former President Hillary Clinton, current senator of NY. She is making a huge fuss out of nothing!! First of all, the game is FICTION, and hella fun!! I think it is great that there is a hidden sex scene, about time!! I haven't played the game in years but I always wanted them to expand by adding rapes or arson or something.

The game is rated Mature, so kids under 18 shouldn't be purchasing this. It's not like they haven't seen worse!! This attention is only gonna make the game even more popular!! Hey, I may have to pick this one up!! Shut up Hillary, stop wasting everyone's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home