Monday, October 27, 2008

Sundays Suck

Seriously... yesterday sucked ass. How come everything opens later on Sundays? If i want to go to get food at 11am on Saturday what makes you think I want to get food at noon on Sunday? Or not at all? I went to get Indian Buffet yesterday, didn't open until 11:30. Okay, i could live with that for 30 minutes. So i decided to hit the library. Nope... OPENS AT NOON. Wtf? I didn't want to wait until half the day was over. So i drove to another Indian Buffet, okay that one doesn't open until 11:30 am either... and then you read the fine print and it doesn't open until NOON on Sunday.

No food, no library, I had to settle for a sandwich shop.

Fucking Sundays, i thought this was supposed to be one of the least religious places in the country. I would hate to see what a Sunday is like in the South. This reminds me of when we were starving and looking for food in England, only it was "tea time" and nothing was open.

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

But is it because of religious stuff or just because people don't want to work???

10/27/2008 4:53 PM  
Blogger The Game Log said...

religious crap... nobody wants to work on saturday either.

10/27/2008 5:59 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I will never understand the weirdness of opening and closing times....
This sounds like a disaster!

10/27/2008 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home